Apply today for a hotel job in Madison, Wisconsin
Are you looking for an exciting career in hospitality? The Edgewater is looking for enthusiastic, customer service-focused employees.
Are you looking for an exciting career in a vibrant, growing industry? The Edgewater is looking for enthusiastic, customer service-focused employees to round out our staff for our luxury urban resort.
The Edgewater is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce, reflective of the many personalities and cultures found in Madison. In order to provide the very best guest experience, we expect the highest standards from our employees. If you would like to join in our mission to deliver excellence on every level, we encourage you to apply.
Now Accepting Applications for the Following Positions
Food & Beverage
In Room Dining Servers
Event Set Up
Front Desk Agent
Hotel Front Office
Sales & Catering Manager
Sales and Executive Meetings Coordinator
Group Sales Coordinator
Public Area Attendant
Housekeeping Room Attendant
The Edgewater is committed to providing a comprehensive and competitive benefit and perk package to our employees. Eligibility varies, but can include vacation, health insurance, 401k Savings Plan, lodging discounts and tuition reimbursement.
- A team focus on support and success.
- A comprehensive benefit package for full-time staff including Medical, Dental and Vision coverage as well as Paid Time Off, 401K contribution matching and voluntary life insurance.
- Beautifully appointed facilities and top of the industry products and supplies to ensure our staff have everything they need to deliver exceptional experiences for our customers.
- Discounts to our 3 onsite restaurants.
- Discounts to our onsite Spa’s services and retail as well as discounted stays at affiliated hotels.
- Discounted onsite parking for full-time team members, discounted off-site parking for part-time team members, or a supplied Madison Metro bus pass.