The Secret To Having All Of Your Ducks (Or Glasses) In A Row | Weddings On The Water
Your wedding day is, arguably, the most important day to have all of your ducks (or glasses) in a row. But did you know there’s a secret to doing so without going crazy?
The most anxiety-inducing part of planning your wedding will likely be one, or all, of these things:
- Finding a venue that can host multiple elements of your big day
- Finding a place for your guests to stay that’s close to your venue
- Finding and orchestrating a venue, a caterer, a cake-maker, and table, chair and decor rentals
So what’s the secret to making all of these things easier?
Book your wedding at a place that has it ALL.
- Booking your wedding at a venue with an in-house, fully-loaded spa; several dining options for your guests; great views of the city you love; central location; parking; onsite guest rooms and so much more.
- It also means you don’t have to worry about your guests driving. They will all be an elevator ride away from their home away from home for the weekend.
- The last thing you want to do is orchestrate a dozen different caterers and vendors on your wedding day. Find a venue that provides high-quality catering, and options for tables, chairs and decorations.
For instance, The Edgewater offers an extensive catering menu, onsite rental options, and access to the best florists and decor specialists to create your wedding vision seamlessly.
Don’t spend your wedding day worrying about logistics, especially when it comes to your guests. Booking at an elegant venue equipped with everything you need — especially hotel rooms, a spa and catering — makes it easier to have all of your ducks in a row.
This ensures you and your guests will focus on what matters most: all the love surround your wedding day!