Mixology At Home | How To Concoct A Bourbon Bash
Ring in your favorite season by embracing the magic of mixology. Because nothing says a crisp fall day like relishing a whiskey cocktail, a tender steak, foliage and friends.
To prepare The Statehouse’s Signature Bourbon Bash for an upcoming fall gathering:
- Add a squeezed lemon wedge into an empty glass.
- Rip apart 4 to 5 mint leaves into small pieces and drop into glass.
- Add a splash on simple syrup.
- Muddle for 45 seconds.
- Add 1.5 oz of the bourbon of your choice.
- Add ice cubes to your glass.
- Tumble concoction between your glass and a shaker.
- Pour back into glass.
- Serve and enjoy!